St. Thomas villa Captain’s Walk has enjoyed a rich rental history, including a long-term rental in the recent past. This private yet conveniently-located 4-BR is secreted behind an electronic gate and offers superior views of the historic Charlotte Amalie town and harbor. Watch the approach of the cruise ships over breakfast, and unwind at day’s end to colorful sunsets. Enjoy dinner alfresco as the city below is slowly transformed to postcard-perfect twinkling lights beneath the stars.
The owners of Captain’s Walk have spent several months in preparing to re-introduce this often repeat-rented property, including:
- Installation of a pergola over the entryway deck, for relaxing conversations in comfort
- Awnings over the main deck, providing shade and shelter – while making the living area cooler
- Master bedroom and bath improvements – replaced ceiling with cathedral ceiling, new lighting, new custom made shelves and makeup table, and
- UV water filtration system added
- Brand-new hurricane-resistant windows throughout
- Totally renovated kitchen and office den (new hurricane proof steel windows and sliding doors installed, new floor tiling, all new cabinets, new double oven, new stove, two new refrigerators, new wine cooler, reupholstered chairs, new lighting, new dishwasher, etc.)
- Replaced cable with new new Dish TV system
- New audio equipment and television in living room
Below are some preliminary photos, with more to come!