The experienced team at Caribbean Villas Management, LLC take the worry out of trying to choose the perfect villa for your vacation. Whether it’s a romantic tryst or a reunion of family and friends, there’s a villa out there with your name on it! Here are 5 quick tips to help you get started
- Choose your party – Figure out how many adults AND children, including infants, are included so that you can work with both headcount maximums and property layout. Knowing this before you begin your search will eliminate a lot of backtracking and help you line up the best options for your group to mull over.
- Choose your travel dates – Depending on your city of departure, you could spend just hours or as much as a day getting to your island destination. Also, air fares can tend to be more expensive during peak travel times such as weekends.
- Choose your “likes” – Would you like beach views or hillside ocean views? Tranquil private home or managed resort? Should bedrooms be spaced apart for privacy or would you prefer two or more (or all) bedrooms under one roof to keep an eye on younger family members? Our team knows the villas inside and out!
- Choose an island – Each island has its own vibration and flair. Specific landmarks, activities, festivals, night life and lifestyles may attract you to one particular island over another. Or, you may decide that from one visit to the next, you’d like to take in new sights, sounds and adventures.
- Choose your on-island services – How many rental cars will you require, and will your villa’s parking area be adequate? Will you need groceries pre-stocked? Will you be arriving during a festival or holiday, requiring lots of advance scheduling of services? Giving thought to this will avoid disappointment later.